Our Preschool Program
Preschool is a new and exciting time for children. They are exploring their environment, learning new skills and beginning to develop friendships with their classmates. Our daily schedule is full of activities! We provide fun and educational opportunities that will allow your child to learn through play within their classroom, and develop the skills necessary for Kindergarten.
We provide activities throughout the day that prepare children for successful learning upon entering school.
Areas of educational programming include:
• We provide an environment that teaches preschoolers values and becoming a competent and confident individual.
• We teach the love and principles of Jesus. showing them: how to resolve conflict, the importance of forgiveness, inclusion, and kindness. We believe these tools will create a strong character and allow them to succeed in life when they are older.
We have weekly Jesus and Me (JAM) classes that emphasize The life and Works of Jesus. We will focus on a new biblical principle and memory verse each month, We feel that arming our kids with God's Word is essential in their spiritual and social development.
• Through daily motor activities (large motor/fine motor) preschoolers learn to gain personal responsibility for their own physical needs.
• Preschoolers are more willing to try new and challenging tasks as they master each new skill.
• Children’s minds develop through their daily experiences.
• Imagination and creativity are critical to preschoolers development. This is evident through dramatic play, art, sensory, science, music, math and literacy activities.
• Literacy and language activities occur within all areas of the classroom.
• Listening skills, spoken words, written words, and group stories provide opportunities for children to develop a richer vocabulary and become better readers.
• Sign language and Spanish are utilized throughout the children's weekly program activities
Above all we ensure that our kids enjoy learning. We incorporate fun and mess whenever we can with things such as; sensory play, Messy Mondays, and Fun Fridays!